Top New York Attorneys for Real Estate Closings
If you’re buying or selling property anywhere in New York City or the surrounding areas, it will be to your advantage to have Perry & Aronin on retainer for your closing. Our NY real estate attorneys have years of proven experience in closing transactions and securing sound deals for our clients.
Real Estate Closing Attorneys in New York City
At Perry & Aronin, we know that time is of the essence with real estate transactions, and we’re flexible to accommodate the schedules of our clients. We’ll personally review every legal document that will be a part of the process of buying or selling in NYC, ensuring that your best interest is always safeguarded. We’ll comb through everything and bring to your attention any potential issues with the deed or title at hand, and also perform many other tasks to ensure you’re protected, such as:
- Obtaining survey information, lien and tax information
- Ordering and reviewing a title examination, certifying buyer has good title to the property
- Obtaining and reviewing mortgage and lien payoff information
- Preparing loan documents and settlement statement
- Preparing and issuing title certification when applicable
- Receiving proceeds of transaction and maintaining them in a safe and separate account
- Conducting the closing and final rundown of title and all necessary legal documents
- Recording of documents, copying and delivering loan documents to lender and borrower
- Assisting our clients with many other matters related to loan closing
Award-Winning NYC Real Estate Closing Lawyers
If you’re looking to retain the best real estate closing attorneys in NY, you should know that both Kenneth M. Perry and William R. Aronin have been honored among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York. We believe in providing our clients with the most comprehensive, experienced, and aggressive representation available.
Our attorneys will protect your rights under the New York real estate law during your closing; you’ll find peace of mind knowing that decades of combined experience are behind you. Contact us at Perry & Aronin today to set up your first consultation for an affordable approach to legal representation for real estate closings in New York.